Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Lambert Not Want Tell Problem Liverpool

Trusted Sport-New reported, Rickie Lambert insists he will wait for the right moment to talk about the nightmares he experienced at Liverpool. The figure of 33-year-old has recently officially resigned from the Reds to join West Brom after agreeing a two-year contract. Lambert scored two goals in his debut match for the Baggies, when they beat his old club Bristol Rovers, with a score of 4-0. And the player claims that he would tell his failure at Liverpool when the time is appropriate. "I certainly have things to be disclosed, if I may be honest," "But I will not do it now. I think this is not the right time. There is plenty of time to uncover what I feel, at this time I just want to enjoy the fact that I am a West Brom player."

No comments:

Post a Comment