Thursday, July 30, 2015

Alexandre Pato Not Interested Back to Serie A

Trusted Sport-New report, the former AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato denied reports that he will soon be back playing in Serie A. Pato admitted today only want to focus memb The 25-year-year-old returned to Brazil and joined Corinthians after often hit by injuries while bersamaRossoneri. However, since February 2014 Pato was loaned to Sao Paulo after playing in the Corinthians did not develop. Throughout this summer Pato name was widely reported to be returning to Italy following interest from Inter Milan and Lazio. But Pato has not had any intention to change the club and wants to continue to survive in Sao Paulo. "We are already approaching the end of July and my head just focus on the next game. I'm not interested in talks about a contract and I will do my best here," said Pato. "I played well and want to help Sao Paulo, regular scoring like I have done in recent seasons. My goal remains the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment