Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Begovic Reveal Rasa Bahagia Join Chelsea

Trusted Sport-New reported, the new Chelsea goalkeeper Asmir Begovic said that he did have a dream to join the Blues. Therefore, Begovic was very happy to have succeeded in realizing his dream. Begovic has officially uniformed Chelsea having transferred from Stoke City with an undisclosed value. Bosnia goalkeeper was contracted for four years at the London club. Previous Begovic did look pretty good for five years with Stoke. He also admitted that it was not an easy decision to leave Stoke. "This club has always been a goal that I want. It's hard to go from Stoke because I have been through good times and a variety of great moments there," said Begovic. "I am very happy to be part of the club, but I'm happy everything went well and now I am here and ready to play."

No comments:

Post a Comment