Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Andy Carroll Sure Can Return to England

Trusted Sport-New report, West Ham striker, Andy Carroll, optimistic if he could return to the England national team. Earlier, 26-year player had entered into the Three Lions squad in 2010 ago. When interviewed, Carroll expressed his desire to return to defend the UK in the international arena. "100% I want to get back into the England squad." he said. "I can do it, you know. As a result of this injury I really feel lucky. I already have nine caps and I think it could be more," he added. If seen Carroll's performance so far, it seems rather difficult for the Gateshead-born player to return to the squad Roy Hodgson. Moreover, many young players like Danny Ings, Saido Berahino and Harry Kane up front made the chances are very slim recalled. Carroll himself often storm injuries lately. Just last season, he only appeared 14 times in the event the Premier League with the Hammers.

No comments:

Post a Comment