Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Swansea sign Eder on three-year deal

Eder has departed Braga to join Swansea City for an undisclosed fee, the Portugal forward signing a three-year contract at the Liberty Stadium. Eder said: "I am very happy to have signed with Swansea. It’s a big club and I believe I can progress as a footballer here. The Premier League will be a step up for me, but I've played in the European competitions and also for my country so I've experienced different levels of the game.” He added: "Hopefully my team-mates will help me develop and settle in quickly at the club. I can't wait to meet all of them when I report for pre-season training. Swansea are a solid club who have big ambitions - last season confirmed that - and it's great for me to be a part of it.” As highlighted by Sport-New

No comments:

Post a Comment