Thursday, July 9, 2015

Djokovic admits victory Anderson Not Over It Easy

Trusted Sport-New reported, Novak Djokovic had to work extra hard to overcome the resistance of Kevin Anderson in the fourth round of Wimbledon. Djokovic's victory over Anderson referred to as one of the most difficult for him. Djokovic gets fierce resistance from Anderson in the last 16 of which started on Monday (07/06/2015). The defending champion was even having left earlier after Anderson captured the first two sets. Djokovic rise in the next two sets to make the score 2-2 and force the fifth set played. But, because of poor lighting conditions, the match had to be stopped. The new fifth set is played on Tuesday (07/07/2015). Coming from behind 4-5, Djokovic finally won the deciding set to win 6-7 (6), 6-7 (6), 6-1, 6-4, 7-5 with a total duration of three hours and 48 minutes. "Kevin was serving very well. I congratulate him. If he wins this game it deserved. Main longer on the pitch was good, but I tell you, it is much more difficult than light exercise," said Djokovic. "This is one of the hardest games I've ever played here. Sometimes I almost helpless with my returns." "I'm trying to survive and use the opportunities when they come. I do not have a lot of (opportunities). In the fifth set is high quality tennis. I could have been knocked out on Monday," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment