Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Henderson Sure Lallana Will Rise

Trusted Sport-New reported, the new captain of Liverpool, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana believe will provide a major influence. According to him, the former pemainSouthampton which had dimmed last season it has all the conditions to show his quality. Lallana came to Anfield in the summer of 2014 yesterday. Compared to when I was in uniform Soton, Lallana enough quality decreases with Liverpool. Last season, the 27 years it only scored five goals and provided three assists. "Since the first game of the season I'm sure he will go up," said Henderson. "I've told him, I expect great things from him. It was a great season for him and he knows it. I'm sure he has enough ability and work together to achieve it." Henderson continued. The Reds will start next season against Stoke City, the club that beat them 6-1 in the final EPL last season.

No comments:

Post a Comment