Friday, July 31, 2015

Want to focus on the US Open, Federer Absent at Rogers Cup 2015

Trusted Sport-New reported, winners of 17 Grand Slam titles Roger Federer announced he would not appear at the Rogers Cup 2015. The absence of Federer called because he wanted to focus on preparing for the US Open, which will be held late August. "I'm disappointed because I was not going to play in Montreal because it is a tournament and the city so I enjoy and have amazing fans," said the former world number one ranking this. "I and my family have always received first class treatment from the tournament director, Eugene Lapiere, and his team. And I hope to be back in the future," said Federer. In Montreal, the city penyelanggara Rogers Cup, Federer has been a finalist five times and bagged two championship title she won in 2004 and 2006. At the last edition, the 33-year-old was defeated Jo-Wilfried Tsonga at the top of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment