Monday, July 13, 2015

Diego Costa Wish Not Natural Injury Season Home

Trusted Sport-New reported, Diego Costa wished he could be free from injury next season in order to defend Chelsea maximum. Last season, Costa had appeared fierce for Chelsea since the beginning of the season. Goals for goals he set for his new team. However, in the end he could not defend the Blues in full in one season because he suffered a hamstring injury. Spanish striker was then hoped that next season he can be free from injury and help Chelsea compete for the title in every event she entered. "The only demand that I impose on myself for the new season is to be no problems with injuries. The experience that I experienced last season is not good," he complained. "And while I never thought to give a target number of goals, a challenge to myself is to continue scoring. It will provide a guarantee of success and victory for Chelsea and that is my target actually," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment