Thursday, July 30, 2015

Join La Liga, Francesco Bardi Ready to face Messi and Ronaldo

Trusted Sport-New reported, the young Inter Milan goalkeeper Francesco Bardi chose to continue his career in Spain. 23-year-old player joined with Espanyol on loan for one season. Bardi himself was very pleased to be joining a club that rivals Barcelona. He considers La Liga as appropriate container to develop his career as inhabited by many great players such as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. "I chose Espanyol because this is one of the famous club. I was immediately ready to practice with the team and provide the best along this uniform," said Bardi. "Back to Inter? Both Inter and Livorno are the two teams that make me evolve from small to as it is today. At the moment I am only thinking about Espanyol and ready to give 100% of my ability. It was great to get the chance to challenge a great player like Messi and Cristiano in La Liga. "

No comments:

Post a Comment