Friday, July 24, 2015

Troubled Team boss Stefan Bradl Affirms Want to Survive in MotoGP

Trusted Sport-New report, Future Forward Athina Yamaha rider, Stefan Bradl, in MotoGP next season increasingly obscure. As is known, some time ago Team Principal Athina, Giovanni Cuzari, arrested by the Italian police because of tax evasion. The fate of the bloody German rider was oscillated. Bradl with Athina own contract will expire at the end of this season, though has an option to extend for a year. Moto2 champion in 2011 it was openly want to survive in Athina. However, Bradl also opens the door for other teams who want him up. To be sure, the rider wants to continue to be in MotoGP. "We'll see. I'm trying to survive in MotoGP next year. I really hope to survive in Athina, everyone on the team is like a family. However, I am also weighing bids coming in. The contract I was going to run out, so I look at all the opportunities that No, "said Bradl. "The atmosphere in the team is less favorable now, after the case of Gio (Cuzari). It also affects the discourse extension of my contract. Hopefully in the near future everything can return to normal, "he continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment