Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Walcott at Arsenal Will Survive

Trusted Sport-New report, question mark on the fate of Theo Walcott's contract with Arsenal apparently met the answers after the player spoke out on this matter. Walcott now has a contract with the Gunners ended in the summer of 2017. Nevertheless, he admitted that the match will shortly sign a contract extension. "My agent has spoken with the club. I really enjoyed playing for this club, so I'm just waiting for them to finalize a few things and I'm going to go play football." Walcott said. Furthermore, Walcott insists that the talks on a new deal at Arsenal will soon be over because he did not want to leave the Emirates Stadium. "This squad, for me, is one of the best I have ever defended. I want to be a part of it. "Continued the 26-year player.

No comments:

Post a Comment